Thursday, August 22, 2013

Best DIY Herb Garden Ideas


Hello! It's Friday!!!

As it's close to spring here (Southern Hemisphere, yay!!)I've been thinking about starting a herb garden. Our new home doesn't have a big garden, so it'll have to be smallish and a good use of space. Here's some inspiration I've gathered...

Please visit the posts featured and Pin from there :-)

VerticalHerbGarden (23 of 28)



vertical garden completed

Coffee Can Herb Garden | TWELFTH AVENUE

Picture



free-standing-vertical-pallet-herb-garden



Post image for How to Turn a Pallet into a Garden

backyardherbgarden thumb DIY Backyard Kitchen Herb Garden

I'm so excited to start planning my herb garden this weekend. Anything else I should consider???

Have a blessed weekend! Remember to hop over to Facebook  to LIKE my new page...
Follow on Bloglovin

** Linking up to these awesome parties & at 504 Main & My Repurposed Life & @ Serenity Now & at this  party ** Linking up here & at this  party & @Clean & Scentsible ****


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...