Tuesday, July 16, 2013

10 Yummy Soup Recipes


We've been having cold and rainy weather all week. The only thing that can make me feel better in this kind of weather is...SOUP! I just love it! I gathered some of my favorite soup recipes to share with you today. Enjoy!



Creamy Mushroom soup

mussel soup

tpb tff june soupmain  Courgette Soup with Boursin Cheese {Recipe}



tpb tff june leeksoup Creamy Leek & Potato Soup {Recipe}

Roasted cauliflower & Truffle soup


Best Beef Soup

Creamy Chicken Potato Soup Recipe

I know what we're having for dinner :-)

Please share some of your favorite soup recipes.


Remember to follow my blog! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up to: Clean & Scentsible

2 comments:

  1. Visting from the Inspire Me Please link party. I'm putting these on my soup pinterest board. It's a little hot here right now for soup, but will be great in the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely delish, storing up recipes for the fall.
    Thanks for sharing them, I cant wait to try them. Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...